Opinions Please!!

First Name
Lou
Thread starter #1
Hello all - first post!

I have been lurking for a while, and am hoping to pick up some opinions and advice. A tattoo-fan friend of mine has said that she thinks that I would be a good tattoo artist, as I have a love of drawing and used to work as a make-up artist, and used to body paint.

Please let me know any feedback you have on my artwork, and also best ideas for training and kits!!!

Thanks a million in advance!
:p

Attachments

First Name
Darren
gets 2 thumbs up from me, looks very good indeed, apply that to skin and you'll have a new career for sure :cool:

First Name
Lou
Thread starter #3
gets 2 thumbs up from me, looks very good indeed, apply that to skin and you'll have a new career for sure :cool:
Yeah - that's gonna be the hard part!! Am obsessed with tattoo art, tattooists and styles and it is my goal to be able to do a beautiful piece on someone in the next 2 years (without blackmail/coercion....!)

First Name
Mark
hi loulou,the artwork is really nice :thumbsup:,have you tried getting an apprenticeship anywhere ?

Tattooz

Donator
Premium
First Name
Dave
Very nice. In fact, the second portrait is brilliant. If you can transfer that to skin, you will be a success im sure

First Name
Frankie B
Nice work

I think [an that could be dangerous] that you should give tattooing a shot . I think you would be dedacated to it , as they say [ Welcome to your new addiction. :cool: :clap: :thumbsup: Ed:kiss:

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
really nice work ther if u havent allready id upgrade to premium to get the manual and give it a read itl give you a good start:thumbsup:
wish id found this place before id started