Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Opinions Please!!

First Name
Lou
Hello all - first post!

I have been lurking for a while, and am hoping to pick up some opinions and advice. A tattoo-fan friend of mine has said that she thinks that I would be a good tattoo artist, as I have a love of drawing and used to work as a make-up artist, and used to body paint.

Please let me know any feedback you have on my artwork, and also best ideas for training and kits!!!

Thanks a million in advance!
:p

Remove Ads Close

Attachments

MrSpoon

Premium
First Name
Darren
gets 2 thumbs up from me, looks very good indeed, apply that to skin and you'll have a new career for sure :cool:

First Name
Lou
gets 2 thumbs up from me, looks very good indeed, apply that to skin and you'll have a new career for sure :cool:
Yeah - that's gonna be the hard part!! Am obsessed with tattoo art, tattooists and styles and it is my goal to be able to do a beautiful piece on someone in the next 2 years (without blackmail/coercion....!)

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
hi loulou,the artwork is really nice :thumbsup:,have you tried getting an apprenticeship anywhere ?

Tattooz

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Dave
Very nice. In fact, the second portrait is brilliant. If you can transfer that to skin, you will be a success im sure

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frankie B
Nice work

I think [an that could be dangerous] that you should give tattooing a shot . I think you would be dedacated to it , as they say [ Welcome to your new addiction. :cool: :clap: :thumbsup: Ed:kiss:

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
really nice work ther if u havent allready id upgrade to premium to get the manual and give it a read itl give you a good start:thumbsup:
wish id found this place before id started