ordering stuff I don't need

TexasPT

Premium Gold
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
so I bought the "get what you get" 100 sided dice and the shop I'm at nobody is at all interested in doing it. Just the wrong part of town I suppose. It is working out well for designs for the apprentice to tattoo. :) Saw this on Instagram this morning and had to have it. I LOVE this stuff. Not sure why.

http://instagr.am/p/CGYKOb3FuIR/

soulskript

Premium
First Name
Sebastian
Wow nice idea!
The walkin bargain: you want something quick n cheap? Pick a theme n Roll the dice 😁

Are their more books out there?

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
First Name
Jerry
I think its cool. I have a habit of buying stuff I dont need as well... lol

TexasPT

Premium Gold
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
Wow nice idea!
The walkin bargain: you want something quick n cheap? Pick a theme n Roll the dice 😁

Are their more books out there?

2 versions of the 100 book
there was a Friday the 13th but it sold out
and this one.

I'm in a suburb where most people either want Pinterest tattoos or custom. not a lot of adventurous souls

sheyd

Premium
First Name
Shey
This is super cool. Won’t lie though, I probably wouldn’t do it either. I’m very very particular with what I put on my skin. 😂

soulskript

Premium
First Name
Sebastian
This is super cool. Won’t lie though, I probably wouldn’t do it either. I’m very very particular with what I put on my skin. 😂
To each their own. I'd cover the backside of my thighs with these 😁

First Name
Allen
hellhoundkustoms
You know, there's a pretty big market for Friday the 13th flash deals and stuff around here. I think it might work out well.

TexasPT

Premium Gold
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
You know, there's a pretty big market for Friday the 13th flash deals and stuff around here. I think it might work out well.

We are going to do Friday the 13th...great opportunity for the apprentice. Also, Jerry7297 is going to come in and tattoo for the day too! I will probably use some designs from the book for that day. :)

First Name
Allen
hellhoundkustoms
We are going to do Friday the 13th...great opportunity for the apprentice. Also, Jerry7297 is going to come in and tattoo for the day too! I will probably use some designs from the book for that day. :)
i sent it on to a friend at another shop who does a lot of those. I gotta save that $31 for supplies now so I'll just steal his :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.