Out Of Date Needle Advice

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I'v been meaning to ask this for a bit now, a friend of mine as give me 7 boxes of mags, they are 9,11,and13, 25 in each box, they are good quality but out of date, great for practising, what i wanted to know is if I autoclave them on the day that I would be using them, can I use them on human skin, or is this an health risk or do you think it is ok, I have the proper bags with a indicator on them, it turns from pink to brown if the item as been sterilised for long enough and at the right temperature, if not I wont have to bye a mag for practising for a very long time, I can't loos really.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
I'v been meaning to ask this for a bit now, a friend of mine as give me 7 boxes of mags, they are 9,11,and13, 25 in each box, they are good quality but out of date, great for practising, what i wanted to know is if I autoclave them on the day that I would be using them, can I use them on human skin, or is this an health risk or do you think it is ok, I have the proper bags with a indicator on them, it turns from pink to brown if the item as been sterilised for long enough and at the right temperature, if not I wont have to bye a mag for practising for a very long time, I can't loos really.
Hi,
As long as they have been autoclave'd, they will be ok.