First Name
Tony
What pencils do you use for stencils?

Remove Ads

Spiral

Premium
First Name
martin
i use a H pencil, print my design then turn the carbon paper over(so carbon is facing upwards, then place the printed design on top and then run the pencil over the design, when done the stencil is on the reverse of the printed paper, cut to size and heho away you go, hope this helps

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
If I am using tracing paper I use a HB pencil, which is pretty hard, and so I donââ*€šÂ¬Ã¢*€žÂ¢t press on very hard and then when I have the finished stencil I go over it again with a fine tipped pen with the carbon underneath it, but for smaller tattoos I donââ*€šÂ¬Ã¢*€žÂ¢t use tracing paper I put the carbon strait under the paper the design is on and use the fine tipped pen, this gives me a nice fine line to follow.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
I just use a bic ball point pen, I put my design straight ontop of the spirit sheet tracing paper and trace over the design and this leaves a good stencil on the tracing paper. Alternatively I do as the others have suggested for small designs, but still use a bic pen.

Brizobear

Premium
Media
First Name
brian
I would use a ball point pen for stenciling gives great lines every time, a pencil will start to get blunt and give you thicker lines

Bri:icon_mrgreen:

Ps. Pen dosen't even have to have ink

petrolhead19

Basic
First Name
adam
i use proper artists pencils, dont go blunt as fast so dont need to keep sharpening, and there good for keeping a thin line