Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Piggin Geisha

First Name
Rob
Thread starter #1
hi all i done this last night, now i am not making excuses but the piggy that i get from morrisons has loads of little holes in it and i am still having problems with stencils. but i don't think it turned out too bad ! let me know what you think! and be honest i can take it ?:thumbsup: and here are a couple i have done on rubber practice skins.
SDC11587.jpg SDC11609.jpg SDC11610.jpg

First Name
Paul g
there looking good rob i love the carp nice choice of colours i have the same problem with the pig skin its not the best but you done good looks well:clap:

First Name
Mark
Hey Rob,
Really nice work mate,love the koi,brilliant piece of work....
One thing i noticed mate.....when colouring,make sure you work in small circles, you will get better coverage & blending,( i noticed all the needle marks are in straight lines)...keep up the good work.:clap:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Love the Koi really good job nice selection and use of colours. I was having the same trouble with pig skin, i find it better now if wash in warm water and scrub the skins with one of those sponge scourers then a apply dettol which was reccomended by a few on here.

I also ask the butcher (at Morrisons for uncut Pig skin) which if you get there early enough they should have.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work.

First Name
Rob
Thread starter #5
thank you

thanks for your comments and advice. i had trouble with the filling on the koi as it is on a rubber practice skin didn't like me doin'g little circles! and never got the time to colour the geisha unfortunatly. i dont get much time to tattoo so just do what i can when i can. thanks again, Rob.:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Rob,
they look really good:thumbsup: I struggle with the pig skin - so know what you mean, but you're doing great:clap:

First Name
Rob
Thread starter #8
keep clean

Hi patrick i use plenty of vaseline whilst tattooing which helps slightly but once finished i clean them off with sergical spirit:thumbsup: but don't do this during the outline as it washes your stencil away !!

First Name
Mark
thanks for your comments and advice. i had trouble with the filling on the koi as it is on a rubber practice skin didn't like me doin'g little circles! and never got the time to colour the geisha unfortunatly. i dont get much time to tattoo so just do what i can when i can. thanks again, Rob.:thumbsup:
If you are having probs getting the colour to go in on practice skin,just up the voltage a little bit...they are a lot tougher than real skin.