Popped My Cherry

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
Just got a tattoo kit today and did a few practices. Had a real problem making the pink ink take. And a real problem wiping away the black.

The star is supposed to have eyes but you cant see them because of the smeared ink...

Some new.

starspractice.jpg crosspractice.jpg

Remove Ads

Attachments

Last edited:

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Hiya Ash,
To cure the smearing problem, put a really thin slither of vaseline on quite frequently, and also use vaseline to clean it down afterwards, not water.

If you look around here, not many people use fake skin anymore, its all done on pig skin. Much better results.

Keep practicing. :icon_razz:

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
Thanks.

I wiped it down with some vaseline and it cleaned it up good. Theres a lot of spots to fix now that I can see. :icon_lol:

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
pig skins defo the way to go try a small local butcher for it cos some of the bigger comertial butchers and supermarkets use a machine to remove the skin from the rest of the meat and it causes little slits all over the skin witch makes it more difficult to clean etc a small butcher will be removing it with a knife it wont be as neat but the skin will be in better condition

hope this helps:)

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
pig skins defo the way to go try a small local butcher for it cos some of the bigger comertial butchers and supermarkets use a machine to remove the skin from the rest of the meat and it causes little slits all over the skin witch makes it more difficult to clean etc a small butcher will be removing it with a knife it wont be as neat but the skin will be in better condition

hope this helps:)
Theres no local family butchers near me, only big supermarket ones. Id like to have some piggy cause this practice skin is hell.

But anyways here some new ones.
starspractice.jpg
crosspractice.jpg

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Heres my latest on rubber skin ,i actually prefer it to pig as i never seem to get a good bit with no cuts on it:icon_cheesygrin: Picture 024.jpg