Portrait

inkstylus

Premium
First Name
Martin
P260511_17.080001.JPG a piggy portrait, comments welcome as always........

Remove Ads

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
Very good I really like it, where do you get the piggy skin from? I have tried everywhere. In the end I had to buy ham hocks and use the skin from them and the misses cooked the flesh for her pea soup ..... lol

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
That's a real nice piece of work Martin! :icon_biggrin:

inkstylus

Premium
First Name
Martin
thanks for all the positive comments guys
i get my pig skin from my local butchers but if u are finding it hard try have a look in the yellow pages for a slaughter house or abbatoir they'd probably give it to ya for free :icon_cheesygrin:

Snoogins

Basic
First Name
Mike
Very good I really like it, where do you get the piggy skin from? I have tried everywhere. In the end I had to buy ham hocks and use the skin from them and the misses cooked the flesh for her pea soup ..... lol
You can get pig skin from Morrisons. It's sold as pork rind for crackling, already cleaned and shaved as well. I bought a pack last week with 5 sheets for 80p

Oh yeah, this is my first post since I only joined a couple of minutes ago to look at other peoples work on piggys :)

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
wow thats really nice, how long you been doing it ? ive only just started and my 1st go on pig was bad, but i think i may have washed it to hard at the end lol but yours look good well done.

i also go my pig skin from morrisons i just bought a few packs and put them in the freezer, just need to get me set up right ie speeds deepth etc and then i will post a piccy up.

inkstylus

Premium
First Name
Martin
thanks m8 i think this is about my 10th go on pigskin nd yeah i wasnt to proud of my first attempt either haha but it doesnt take long just keep reading practicing nd asking questions

Last edited: