Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Practice piece

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
you did pick a awkward place to tattoo as well.. i still dont think your not holding your machine in the most stable way too.

balooka

Premium
First Name
Jay
Maybe it's a good idea to do some practice pieces on fake skin or pig? Your problems with this piece are obvious and don't need to be pointed out since you already know what they are. You should really find a comfortable way to hold your machine. Just FYI, it took me over a year of fiddling around with hand and finger positions (and changing grip sizes) to find a comfy way doing things and it's a lot different than I thought it should be.

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
it's all wrist and death grip....you are so worried about fucking up your lines you're making them worse.

Set your needle so it falls out of the tube when the machine is all the way down about a nickle lenght. That's it. Pick point A...pick point B...relax and then drag that tube from A to B....one smooth stroke.

If you have to go back over a line, you've jacked it up because you can't put the needle in the same spot more than once. Maybe practice that..go over the same line 20x on a piece of pig.

stare at your tube with the needle out...know where it is in relation to the edge of the tube

**l** dead center
*l*** to the left
***l* to the right

if you know where that needle lays in relation to the tip you'll have a better shot at putting it where it belong.

You gotta get off of human for a while.You're going to do some permanent damage to people. The guy who did the attached photo didn't know where his needle was, or how to gauge depth...look at it. do you want to be that guy? I'm not saying don't tattoo...I'm saying go buy 20 pounds of pig and quit believing you are getting results you are not. You're just not there it...it's ok, we've all been there.

Attachments

dirtnail

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Pieter
I've looked for pig cant find it at any of the meat stores
What stores are you checking? You wont find it pre-packaged since it basically waste of filler material.
Go to a proper butcher and ask for some skins. If yhey do any actual butchering they will have it.

otherwise there are still other alternatives to go for like reelskin of fruits...

balooka

Premium
First Name
Jay
I asked a local butcher and he gave the skin for free, and a lot of it. He wasn't even surprised about me asking for skin for tattooing, wasn't the first time.

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
supermarkets in the uk have slabs of it for sale over here so people cam make their own crackling šŸ˜