Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Practice skin

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
try slowing down...whatever speed you want to move your hand try moving it half as fast. you have good control...I'm thinking you move too fast. If you slow it down you may not have to make that second pass...that will be a win for you until you get accustomed to where your needle is

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
try slowing down...whatever speed you want to move your hand try moving it half as fast. you have good control...I'm thinking you move too fast. If you slow it down you may not have to make that second pass...that will be a win for you until you get accustomed to where your needle is
Tbh I was thinking that myself lately I've been trying I think some of it is I start to get uncomfortable towards the end of longer lines and either start wobbling slightly or rush it but I'm trying to be conscious of it and do longer lines when I do a practice skin to get more reps in

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Tbh I was thinking that myself lately I've been trying I think some of it is I start to get uncomfortable towards the end of longer lines and either start wobbling slightly or rush it but I'm trying to be conscious of it and do longer lines when I do a practice skin to get more reps in
reps only work if you do them correctly. draw from your shoulder/elbow and not your wrist. The whole upper arm should be a part of the line process and you'll be amazed at how easy pulling long lines becomes.