Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Selling Pro Rotary Tattoo Machine For Sale

Supertatz

Tattoo Equipment Supplier
First Name
Sarah
Thread starter #1
Pro Rotary Tattoo Machine For Sale

I am selling my rotary tattoo machine if anyone is interested.
This is not a pile of crap from China, this is a quality piece of equipment, selling for around *£85-*£100 on Ebay.

I will be in fact listing it on Ebay if i get no response on here within the next ten days or so. I would not sell garbage, especially on this site.
If you are interested, email me.

I want *£55 for it, and will post it free of charge to the UK only.

If you are new to rotary machines, you will love them. They come ready set up straight from the box, and are almost silent when running, as well as very light to hold.

Attachments

First Name
Frankie B
I can't make a bid on this item guy just know they are a good machine to use an your price is more then reasonable . I have seen rotary machines in use an they are light weight an strong little to no ajusting on your power supply an easy to use as well as easy to repair if an when needed .So gluck on your sale guy hope someone from the site buys it. :banghead: :nuts:

Supertatz

Tattoo Equipment Supplier
First Name
Sarah
Thread starter #3
Forgot about this one if anyone is after a nice premium rotary machine. I must have hidden it under the bed. :icon_rolleyes:

*£55 including UK post