Problems with cheyenne

CasperEGL

Premium
First Name
Casper
I have posted this problem before, but now I have some video of the situation so you can see..

My cheyenne cartridges wont work very well with my Ego grip (or Magic Moon). Both Mags and Liners.

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
Does the machine start ok with no cartridges in

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
Have you got the grip set right ? Do the cartridges feel like they have a stronger than normal membrane ?

CasperEGL

Premium
First Name
Casper
I'm quite certain the grip is set correctly. And I don't think so. They feel solid so to speak, but not hard to push down or anything like that

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
I'm quite certain the grip is set correctly. And I don't think so. They feel solid so to speak, but not hard to push down or anything like that
Very strange ,do you have another grip ,that you can try

CasperEGL

Premium
First Name
Casper
I have a Magic Moon grip..same issue..

The site bought them from says the cheyenne membrane is so tough, you need to start it at a high voltage. But I still think the Sound and feel is off :-/

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
I have a Magic Moon grip..same issue..

The site bought them from says the cheyenne membrane is so tough, you need to start it at a high voltage. But I still think the Sound and feel is off :-/
I use Cheyenne cartridges all the time And ego grips ,and I never had this problem before , I’ve got nothing to help you sorry

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
May be a daft question but have you got the right plunger bar to match the grip, i use 3 different types of plunger bars depending on what brand of grip I use.

Attachments

• 970A1E34-2D0D-4614-BCC1-E5CB573082E7.jpeg
    970A1E34-2D0D-4614-BCC1-E5CB573082E7.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 2

CasperEGL

Premium
First Name
Casper
May be a daft question but have you got the right plunger bar to match the grip, i use 3 different types of plunger bars depending on what brand of grip I use.
I think I have. As far as I know, the plunger bar isn't easily changeable in the cheyenne Hawk thunder

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
I think I have. As far as I know, the plunger bar isn't easily changeable in the cheyenne Hawk thunder
It all depends on the internal diameter of the tube, some are very small openings, others are nearly as wide as the tube internal diameter, if you use a thin bar with no end or tiny end on a wide opening tube then it won’t always strike the cartridge plunger centrally, it can miss it or just slightly catch the side of the cartridge plunger, I had it when I first got my cartridge machine

Remove Ads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.