Quick One Tonight - Girls Face

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Not a very good effort tonight, kinda put of straight away knowing that the bloody stencil lines wouldn't disappear. So spent about 1 1/2 hours doing this then watched TV. :icon_cheesygrin:

You can tell it's rushed :icon_redface: I wasn't going to bother posting it, but thought I would anyhow. Shame about the stencil I had some good plans for it.

girl face.jpg

Comments welcome.

Remove Ads

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Nice design steve, it looks good. Like you said its a shame about the stencil, it would have been a great piece.

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Its not bad...I wouldnt trash it, I would work some more designs around it, stars, flames, waves, clouds..anything to practice and fill that piggy up!!!!!!

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
Very good & to be honest i'd be very happy with this on my arm ! you got talent mate !

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Thanks for the comments.
The stencil was right and went on perfect, but unlike human skin, nothing seems to shift it on the pig skin.

Fozz

Premium
Media
First Name
Michael
I even tried lighter fluid on mine today. That stuff gets anything out of anything, but still wouldn't shift that farken' stencil......

It is still a really nice piece though, and I think you should of carried on. It would of looked mint when you'd finished.....

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
my point was that you said that it was the stencil that made you not want to finish the tattoo, and you have mentioned it before on other pig practise and so it needs addressing or you will just keep having the same result.

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
my point was that you said that it was the stencil that made you not want to finish the tattoo, and you have mentioned it before on other pig practise and so it needs addressing or you will just keep having the same result.
Yeah, you're quite right mate. It's since I started using the hectograph paper rather than the thermal copier paper. I may revert and see how I go on. Using hectograph is definitely the way forward on people though.

Brizobear

Premium
Media
First Name
brian
Hey steve..
dont beat yourself up m8 its not as bad as you think. i think you done Pretty good.. pig skin is a total pain to tattoo..

Keep the chin up

bri:icon_lol: