Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Radiant Inks

Patch72

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Russ
Not posted in a while but hope your all well,
Has anyone on here used radiant inks?they look good what ive seen so if you have let me know
Cheers

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
I have their Red, white and brown. I like them. Seem to be Okay.

Patch72

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Russ
Just ordered a set of these inks from magnum tattoo supplies,19 1iz inks £180.got some work booked in so I'll see how they go and post a few pics

First Name
Joseph
Not posted in a while but hope your all well,
Has anyone on here used radiant inks?they look good what ive seen so if you have let me know
Cheers
Hey there, have been on the site for a while but mostly just reading not interacting till now. Just thought I'd let you know my opinion. I am no expert but I do have a lot of experience with radiant inks and I have found them to be very good. The picture for my avatar has some work that was done with tyem. Their black has a very good consistency and can be used for lining as well as fill work and shading is a sinch if you know the dip method for dilution on the fly. Again this is just my opinion and I'm sure there are other inks that are better for others these are just great for me. Thanks for letting me share it