Remember My Wonky Star???

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Well It's gettin covered the f**k up! It has barely healed but yet again impatience got the better of me (or eagerness?) and I have put a punisher logo over it.

I would like advice on colouring it if you would be so kind, I will let it heal fully and I want to just do it solid black (to hide the wobbly bits when it got awkard on the teeth!)

Human skin is soooooooo much easier than piggys innit?

I have just ordered some Talens black ink and I know I have to let it heal but when it has what needle set up should I use (trying to stay clear of mags at the minute but if they are best I'll give them a go) and also do I have to adjust my needle depth to cover the start properly (Again i've read about these things but was hoping for someone from here who's covered up)

Attachments

Last edited:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
something that size can easily be blacked in with a 7rs mate,just stick to your 2mm depth,it will cover the star quite easy, small tight circles to get good coverage without overworking it,voltage wise,i normally go around 8-9 volts. You need a little more punch when coloring....good luck with it...hope this helps mate.:)

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
How long u reckon I should wait to fill it in? It seems all healed and isn't hurtin at all?

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
Want to see this finished. Always liked the Punisher logo.