Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Remember My Wonky Star???

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #1
Well It's gettin covered the f**k up! It has barely healed but yet again impatience got the better of me (or eagerness?) and I have put a punisher logo over it.

I would like advice on colouring it if you would be so kind, I will let it heal fully and I want to just do it solid black (to hide the wobbly bits when it got awkard on the teeth!)

Human skin is soooooooo much easier than piggys innit?

I have just ordered some Talens black ink and I know I have to let it heal but when it has what needle set up should I use (trying to stay clear of mags at the minute but if they are best I'll give them a go) and also do I have to adjust my needle depth to cover the start properly (Again i've read about these things but was hoping for someone from here who's covered up)

Attachments

Last edited:
First Name
Mark
something that size can easily be blacked in with a 7rs mate,just stick to your 2mm depth,it will cover the star quite easy, small tight circles to get good coverage without overworking it,voltage wise,i normally go around 8-9 volts. You need a little more punch when coloring....good luck with it...hope this helps mate.:)