P Request

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
Ladies & gents of "help me tattoo", firstly forgive me for posting in here as i was'nt sure where to post (could a mod please move this to the appropiate section) I'm a bit stuck for ideas, let me explain, i've had a request for a "scull" tattoo but "something a bit kinky" not sexual :icon_rolleyes: as he put it. I'd be very greatfull for any help as this is driving me nuts ! :icon_lol:

13crows

Premium
First Name
neil
wow a kinky skull lol ,,you could try half a face looking kinky some how lol and the other half as the skull mmmm tricky one lol be good to see wot peeps come up with on this one :icon_surprised:

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Awesome, i'd be sketching up a skull shaped pvc gimp mask with a zip up the middle..... Like the one my gimp wears in my dungeon. :icon_cheesygrin:

Fozz

Premium
Media
First Name
Michael
Awesome, i'd be sketching up a skull shaped pvc gimp mask with a zip up the middle..... Like the one my gimp wears in my dungeon. :icon_cheesygrin:
I was just thinking that..... A skull in a gimp mask..... And maybe two whips/paddles in place of crossbones haha....

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
tattytone wrote :
Skull and cross whips and hand cuffs
Why does this appeal to me ? ......... i said that out loud did'nt i ? ..... i'll get me coat :icon_lol: