Reverse Spring Machine Number 2

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
well im sold on this reverse spring machine i was so happy with the shader i made, it works great ezy to use and packs in the ink ,and runs at lower volts with heaps of punch, so i made a liner today ive got 12 machines good custom hand builds but was just looking for something diffrent so for the next 6 7 weeks im going to play with the reverse spring machine in the shop , and take one down to my mates shop so he can have a jam with one

let my no what you's SANY0084.jpg SANY0083.jpg SANY0087.jpg think

Remove Ads

doodleaddict

Basic
First Name
dan
any tips for building one of these? im playing around with my machines right now figureing it out but my abar keeps sticking to my coils how to i fix this im interested to see how it works

ReZ

Basic
First Name
Bob
Nice work, I want a rear hitting machine just because there different.
Is there any advantages or draw backs with this frame design?

any tips for building one of these? im playing around with my machines right now figureing it out but my abar keeps sticking to my coils how to i fix this im interested to see how it works
Is any of your wires touching the frame?
Personal I would break the machine down and re-build it just to check every thing over.

doodleaddict

Basic
First Name
dan
yea i just stripped them down and reassembled them really really curious as to how well the reverse spring works plus i think it looks cool

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
yip il put info up soon they run diff from a coil you need a 19 t0 20g back spring or abar will stick il put a video up soon its to hard to write it

doodleaddict

Basic
First Name
dan
that would be great if you could do a video this really sparks my interest i spent like 3 hours trying to figure it out but i couldnt so any advice would be greatly appreciated

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
that would be great if you could do a video this really sparks my interest i spent like 3 hours trying to figure it out but i couldnt so any advice would be greatly appreciated
yeh they work in a way that is very diff to a normal coil machine ,in that you have to tune the spring to the frequency of the electricity you need an 20g and up back spring and some times there is no gap from contact and spring and 18g what would be front spring

doodleaddict

Basic
First Name
dan
so from what your saying i need a 20g rear spring and then a 18 front spring... should the "front" spring be a certain length and when i was playing with mine i did notice it would only seem to run with the contact screw touching the spring i only made a cheesy mount out of a penny so i dont know if that affected the current or not either

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
so from what your saying i need a 20g rear spring and then a 18 front spring... should the "front" spring be a certain length and when i was playing with mine i did notice it would only seem to run with the contact screw touching the spring i only made a cheesy mount out of a penny so i dont know if that affected the current or not either
yeh put up a pic il try do a video soon for ya i been a full on at the mo