Riots on the Streets

Supertatz

Tattoo Equipment Supplier
Basic
First Name
Sarah
Has anyone been unfortunate enough to be in amongst the riots?
I think it is absolutely disgusting. :icon_twisted:

What are your thoughts, and what do you think has caused it?

Remove Ads

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Has anyone been unfortunate enough to be in amongst the riots?
I think it is absolutely disgusting. :icon_twisted:

What are your thoughts, and what do you think has caused it?
Little *******s!
I dont think a tattoo forum is the place to dicuss this.I live in East Belfast where rioting and street fighting has been a problem for as long as i can remember.I like to visit this forum to get info on tattooing not opinions on why riots are caused:icon_rolleyes:

BoneIdol

Premium
First Name
Steve
i think same as yourself!! the money that will now be spent to arrest these people will be so much!! maybe surprise you what age some of them actually are!!!

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
This section is called the Non Tattoo Lounge.
What should we do then, hide behind closed curtains and ignore it? Just let them get on with it?

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
Well im currently on leave but id be more than happy to get sent in see how clever the little scrotes think they are with a cuple of infantry bns breathing down their necks
ignore a warning shot get opened up on simples!
we delt wih riots and looters in iraq so london whuldnt be a problem and as for people saying what could the army do that the police cant our public order training is far more extensive than theirs and we provide a lot of their riot training

msrsimpkin

Premium
First Name
Rachael
as for people saying what could the army do that the police cant our public order training is far more extensive than theirs and we provide a lot of their riot training
And added to that the fact that most (note that I said most, not all) police officers are power hungry egotists, it doesn't make for good tactics for keeping the rioters under control.

Back to the question, though. My sister was visiting friend in London a couple of days ago and couldn't get out of Ilford yesterday on her way home because of all the riot police everywhere. I'm just glad she got home safe and didn't get stuck in the middle of all the actual rioting! It was very scary not knowing how she was!

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
This was done by "wanna be" gangsters, strange though when the old bill kick there mummy's door in & load the vans with plazma tv's etc, all of a sudden there not gangsters anymore just sniverling little kiddie winks who cry for mummy. What i'd like to know is where do the parents think they got the "gear" from ? or more to the point .... where is my 13 yearld boy at midnight & whats he doing ? Here endeth my rant :icon_lol: