Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Robbie Wiliams and a Skull with a Mohawk?

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #1
I know I keep posting loads of questions and pictures for review and I apologise I just have lots to ask and i'm practising lots more.

Enough aplogies on with the piggy

Thanks for any feedback as always I know there not amazing but I did get my kit on the 11th of Jan and anyone who saw my star will know how ropey I started.

I use 7rls for all my lining and I used a 8rs for the green on this, I did try a 7m but it just seemed to be throwing ink everywhere???

Attachments

First Name
Darren
did you make sure the 7mag needle tip was set up square and in align with the machine? if not the needles wotn sit flush and will rattle about causing the ink to splatter use rubber bands also?

Patrick

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Patrick
Mags

did you make sure the 7mag needle tip was set up square and in align with the machine? if not the needles wotn sit flush and will rattle about causing the ink to splatter use rubber bands also?
Hi Lee

Ditto Darren

Lee are you putting a slight bend in the needle as well?

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #5
Yes I always do the slight bend and rembered my lazzys I took time to make sure the needles were flush there was a gap in the nib though on one side i thought so I prob used one that was too wide as ink was pouring out. I will have to order some new nibs/tips as i'm still on basic starter kit ones. thanks for advice