• Later today, the site will be offline for essential server upgrades. This upgrade should run without any problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Robbie Wiliams and a Skull with a Mohawk?

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
I know I keep posting loads of questions and pictures for review and I apologise I just have lots to ask and i'm practising lots more.

Enough aplogies on with the piggy

Thanks for any feedback as always I know there not amazing but I did get my kit on the 11th of Jan and anyone who saw my star will know how ropey I started.

I use 7rls for all my lining and I used a 8rs for the green on this, I did try a 7m but it just seemed to be throwing ink everywhere???

Attachments

• mohawk skull.jpg
    mohawk skull.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 10
  • robbie.jpg
    robbie.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 10

MrSpoon

Premium
First Name
Darren
did you make sure the 7mag needle tip was set up square and in align with the machine? if not the needles wotn sit flush and will rattle about causing the ink to splatter use rubber bands also?

Remove Ads

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Mags

did you make sure the 7mag needle tip was set up square and in align with the machine? if not the needles wotn sit flush and will rattle about causing the ink to splatter use rubber bands also?
Hi Lee

Ditto Darren

Lee are you putting a slight bend in the needle as well?

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Yes I always do the slight bend and rembered my lazzys I took time to make sure the needles were flush there was a gap in the nib though on one side i thought so I prob used one that was too wide as ink was pouring out. I will have to order some new nibs/tips as i'm still on basic starter kit ones. thanks for advice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.