Round 3 of the Dragon Back Piece

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
photo.jpg

well this is the third atack of his back did this in a 3 hour sitting he didnt like the ribs at all i had some problems around the rib area due to the skin moving but as i have found out today (thanks guys) i had him in the wrong position so his skin was not tight enough but other than that i had no problems i feel im getting to grips with it im still dying to get the magnum out i carnt wait to shade it i reckon theres still another 3 to 4 hours left on the line work let me no as always what you all think:thumbsup:

Remove Ads

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Looks sound. Hes a brave bloke, because these sessions are very close together. It must be killing him. Will be a nice tatt though, with nice bold/dark shading etc.

great stuff!

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
photo.jpg

he is he works away alot and he is never sure when he is away so he wants to get as much done as he can while he can

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
Awsome

Looks AWSOME!!!! mate can't wait to see it with some shading :thumbsup::clap::clap:

Rob.

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Looks fantastic, I know where to come next time I wanna tattoo lol :clap:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hey Paul,
looking real nice mate,have you got any closer shots of it ? :clap:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
wow reaper :cool: cannot wait to see this shaded and finnished :thumbsup: is it beeing finnished with colour or b&g? keep up the good work :clap:

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Paul

Can't really say anymore than has alraedy been said, like everyone else I look forward to seeing the finished product. I really think you should video it and then you can sell copies to the pros;)

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
wow reaper :cool: cannot wait to see this shaded and finnished :thumbsup: is it beeing finnished with colour or b&g? keep up the good work :clap:
It's all grey wash with a bit of colour check my album there's a drawing of how it should come out thanks:thumbsup:

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
I agree

Well done ,I agree with all the above you have out done yourself nice tat realy nice :clap: Ed