Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Round Two of the Dragon Back Piece

First Name
Paul g
Thread starter #1
photo.jpg

hey all done another 3 hours on it i feel like im tattooing now and not blaging it its imposible to tattoo riding the tube at 2ml it wont go in just ends up scratchy so im ridding the needle its not as bad as i thought it would be and you get no ink spill is nice to see were your going i am fidding now i can tell by the machines change in pitch when im were i need to be if the pitch increasess (speed) i no i need to go deeper once you get the pitch change then you have cracked it it drops when theres load thats were you need to be at that point then you can tell by the machine speeding up its not deep inough or if it slows down your two deep dont know if this has every lost by now but i hope it makes sence to you i am dying to get the magnum on it :)

toetoe62

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Tony
riding the needles

Now is the time to start Ed, give it a go, I will always recommend riding the needles from the start, so as you donÃÂ*¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¡Ã‚*¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¾Ã‚*¢t get used to doing it one way and then start learning to do it another way, it can be difficult for some people, like Paul is finding out riding the needles is a far better method in many ways, after you have cracked it, you wont look back.

Regards
Tony

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
looking good mate the scales look nicely proportioned too bet ur looking forward to seein the finished product:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hey Reaper,
Fantastic job mate. Maybe doing this big piece has been good in allowing you to really get your confidence and as you say, ride the needle. You're well away now! :thumbsup: Looking forward to stage 3!

First Name
Paul g
Thread starter #10
Hey Reaper,
Fantastic job mate. Maybe doing this big piece has been good in allowing you to really get your confidence and as you say, ride the needle. You're well away now! :thumbsup: Looking forward to stage 3!
The good thing is doing a tattoo this big it :thumbsup:gives you time to really get a feel for the machine when you do a small tattoo you just start to get the hang of it then you finish with this one I had time to find my feet and then had hours to play with my confidence has doubled sometimes bigger is better

Patrick

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Patrick
Hi Paul
:clap:
Fantastic as usual, like you I started with the needle out about 2mm when I pressed down on the arm bar. I always just rode the tube and got ink everywhere and couldn't see what I was doing. Since watching Corey Miller on LA Ink I started riding the needle and it's so much better as you now know. I have also realised that it's less painfull for your client, has anybody else found this to be the case?
Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing it finsihed.