First Name
jim
Has anyone any links to a site for Samurai Warrior tattoos?:thumbsup:

Remove Ads

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
you know what I do to find 90% of the pics I use search google in image mode and put the word sketch before whatever your looking for. For things that are copyrighted just use a screen grabber.

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
you know what I do to find 90% of the pics I use search google in image mode and put the word sketch before whatever your looking for. For things that are copyrighted just use a screen grabber.
Wha?thats easy for you to say mate !!for an oul lad like me new to this computer world youv'e lost me !!screen grabber'what the fXXk is that as for word sketch :confused:

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Lol

you took the word right out of my mouth oultimer, lol:rolleyes:

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Technophobes!

Do you ever click on a picture and try to save it and either the save function is disabled or when u try to save it is saves as a .url document and not a picture? Or say for example you are on a website were it uses flash player and you cannot save images?

A screen grabber is basically a program that takes a picture of whatever is on your screen or a selected area, You click on the program drag a box round the bit you want then save it. I used to use it for TattooJohnys stufff then try and fill in the white striped missing bit!

You can down load some for free the one I use is MWSNAP and its really simple.
I used to use it to take snaps when I won on poker to brag on facebook to poker buddys mainly (see pic hehe) but they are really useful.

Also I have aquired about 7gig of flash over the past month and think I have a few Samuri. If you want me to email them to you I will or if you have messenger I can give them to you through that? email or add me if you wish:-
barcode1973@hotmail.co.uk

Attachments