Saturdays Tattoo

skinpix

Premium
29 Dec 2010
Media
uk
First Name
Mark
Not up to your usual standard Luke !!! some of the design looks uneven,not symmetrical,& some of the lines look a little scratchy,to me it looks rushed mate,sorry.

LMR

Premium
2 Nov 2010
Hertfordshire
First Name
Luke
yea i thourt that she was a mover and just could not get the needle to lline smooth just would not go in, but she was over the moon with it so its not a big fail lol

oultimer

Premium
13 Dec 2010
N I RELAND
First Name
jim
Did you do that freehand?if so i suggest you use a stencil in future its not great mate But someone of your ability as shown in some of your previous work should be able to touch it up a bit at a later date !I am still a beginner at this and have yet to reach your standard 'and its only a bit of friendly advice 'cheers mate:thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
29 Dec 2010
Media
uk
First Name
Mark
yea i thourt that she was a mover and just could not get the needle to lline smooth just would not go in, but she was over the moon with it so its not a big fail lol

fair play mate,as long as she liked it,that's the main thing...was she sat up when you did it or was she lying down ??

LMR

Premium
2 Nov 2010
Hertfordshire
First Name
Luke
Did you do that freehand?if so i suggest you use a stencil in future its not great mate But someone of your ability as shown in some of your previous work should be able to touch it up a bit at a later date !I am still a beginner at this and have yet to reach your standard 'and its only a bit of friendly advice 'cheers mate:thumbsup:

thanks, the stencil was on perfect but she moved alot so didnt have much choice had to go with the way she moved i think the only thing i can really do is thicken it up, it does look quite nice in person thow to be honest

Patrick

Premium Gold
18 Oct 2010
Media
Somerset
First Name
Patrick
Hi Luke

Looks ok and if Shes happy that's good, I know it's a pain in the a** when they keep moving.:thumbsup:

j3rz3y1

Premium
21 Sep 2009
Media
Salem, NJ
First Name
Frank
I hate Movers

Ok i hate movers thats why i tell them to take an Ibprovin you buy over the counter an take one an hr befor i start tattin . Takes a little ove the sting off an won't thin the blood . Tats ok good work mate :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

Remove Ads