Second tat

First Name
Elisha
This is so cool!! I wish my second tattoo looked like this :s... My lines are getting pretty solid but I'm too scared to go into detail like this!
I guess that should be my new resolution... Grow some balls!
Circles are never going to be easy. They're a sh*t head to draw with a pen and paper, let alone a heavy, vibrating machine, which is drawing on squishy skin... You'll get there.

E x

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
This is so cool!! I wish my second tattoo looked like this :s... My lines are getting pretty solid but I'm too scared to go into detail like this!
Circles are never going to be easy. They're a sh*t head to draw with a pen and paper, let alone a heavy, vibrating machine, which is drawing on squishy skin... You'll get there.

E x
Please dont grow any balls ,🙂👍

tattoomyself

Premium
First Name
Tyler

E x
Thanks! Happy with how it came out overall. I really love the small detailed pieces so focusing on those type of designs. You should def try it! Can't hurt