Selection of Artwork by Wild

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi all a smattering of my works - have been threatening you all with these for some time! Finally got chance to take some pics last week end. Sorry about the glare on a couple - but these are folio stuff - kept in plastic sleeves. The skeleton is a big A1 charcoal - so a bit messy to remove from sleeve. Anyway - comments welcome as ever, Dawn

Experiment.jpg mannequin still life 2.jpg skeleton.jpg top hat.jpg

Top hat one gives a hint of where I come from originally LOL!

Remove Ads

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
some nice peices dawn :) i like the hand 1 the best i think :) or mabe the skeleton??? i can decide lol all are cool peices tho :thumbsup:

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
H Dawn

They are all nice pics but particulary like the eye and the way you got the light effect, what did you use for this piece.:thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hey Dawn,
fantastic work,:clap:the detail & lighting in the eye piece are amazing,love the top hat pic(Geordie eh)lol...would make a good tat...:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Cheers guys,
kind as ever lol!

The painting of the eye was believe it or not my O'Level submission back in the 80's!!!
Prob most of you not even born lol! It was done in acrylics - and my art teacher took the photo of it for me because he knew it would be destroyed by the exam markers! (aahhh).

And yep - Geordie lass - from the land of cheryl curl lol:p

pilitomas

Basic
First Name
tomas

nice job on charcoal ...but my favorite pencil !?

Last edited: