Self tattoo 9-15-20

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
I had to do it. Had a cancellation this weekend and it had been too long. So why not tattoo yourself. I just wish my back and hips would agree with me. Sorry if the pictures suck a little, Hard to take a good picture upside down.

Outline - Xion 5RL
Shading - Dragonhawk EX-2 - 5 RS & 11CMG
Straight Dynamic black, took 1.5hrs only because I took short breaks ALOT lol.

Attachments

Raskal 1220

Premium Plus
First Name
Chase
Clean. So you didn’t mix a wash for the shading round the horn?? I like that tiger underneath it, just can’t see it that well.

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
Nah, I went for the TexasPT way and tried straight black. My Dragonhawk has tons of give to it so it was pretty easy to get it light.

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
Nice work buddy I keep looking at that part of my legs ,thinking they need some ink ,but I’m not sure the rest of my body agrees 😂

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
LOVE this tattoo. Really well done. :)

Jerry7297 You got a job offer last night and you didn't even know it. So, just so you know...Lizzy(shop owner) asked if you were looking to jump careers after I showed her that one and your clipper ship on my leg. :)

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
I am not too sure I could leave my career, but I do think I could work weekends and some evenings...
Nice work buddy I keep looking at that part of my legs ,thinking they need some ink ,but I’m not sure the rest of my body agrees 😂
Believe me man my Hip did not agree with me twisting it and then hunching over at the same time. I literally had to tattoo for like 30 seconds a couple of times at the top of the horn. LMAO

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
LOVE this tattoo. Really well done. :)

Jerry7297 You got a job offer last night and you didn't even know it. So, just so you know...Lizzy(shop owner) asked if you were looking to jump careers after I showed her that one and your clipper ship on my leg. :)
I am not too sure I could leave my career, but I do think I could work weekends and some evenings... That is an awesome reply to seeing some of my work. WOW, made my morning. Thank you so much man.

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
I am not too sure I could leave my career, but I do think I could work weekends and some evenings... That is an awesome reply to seeing some of my work. WOW, made my morning. Thank you so much man.
you are over an hour away without traffic...not sure it would be worth the time. But it sure is nice knowing you are good enough to be considered. I told her when you come do my shark she needs to show up at the shop and meet you officially.