Self tattoo

Torb

Premium
Media
First Name
Torbjorn
Was feeling a bit bored today so I impulsively decided to do another one on my leg. Was in a bit of a tricky spot so there are a few wobbly lines. I used a 9rs for most of the lines and a 13 curved mag. Dynamic black. Ill probably put some color in next time I get bored šŸ˜

Attachments

• 20201120_222914.jpg
    20201120_222914.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 24

sheyd

Premium
First Name
Shey
sheycreative
Looks awesome!

you already know about the wobbles, but I'd also pay attention to the shading. Try to keep the spacing of the skin breaks a bit more consistant.

Remove Ads

Dzikichrzan

Premium
First Name
Jakub
@dzikichrzan
fun little trad tat :) dont mind the wobbles, i really like it, lines looks pretty damn solid, are they one pass mate ? like the shading, less is more ,sometimes! one thing, i would take my time on the circle in the middle to lay it perfectly. anyway that is an easy fix if decide to do.

Torb

Premium
Media
First Name
Torbjorn
fun little trad tat :) dont mind the wobbles, i really like it, lines looks pretty damn solid, are they one pass mate ? like the shading, less is more ,sometimes! one thing, i would take my time on the circle in the middle to lay it perfectly. anyway that is an easy fix if decide to do.
Thanks. Yes mostly 1 pass lines. Went in quite nice with a coil and a 9rs. I always over do the shading. Ill probably put some color in at some stage.