Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Sketch a Day! Who Joins Me?

iNeuron

Premium
First Name
Janis
I hope people will join you.
As for me, you might've noticed from recent posts in this subforum, that I already do :p

TexasPT

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
IMG_0491.jpg

scribbled and framed this today for an employee party tonight. We raffle off gifts for the staff and this year I'm donating a tattoo. I've already had half the staff giving me their ideas...they are all convinced they'll win. :)

Coolest manager award right here! The redfish is the company logo.

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
Wow!! U guys are so talented! What do you do for a living?

martin pike

Premium
First Name
martin
Wow!! U guys are so talented! What do you do for a living?
im a builder but im in a tattoo apprenticeship aswell, Iv just started drawing commission portraits for a little extra cash. finished this 1 about half an hour ago, the pic is a bit crap but you can still see it.

Attachments

KarosLajos

Premium
First Name
Peter
Thx Envy! You are very talented also!
This post very great!All work terrific.
I can't draw every day something, but i watching posts, because refreshed quickly.:)
I work as a mechanic. 6 days on week 7.00am to 19.00pm usually (i get a microscopic sized salary)
Monotone,tiring work,nothing creativity...

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
I work at a petstore 5-6 days a week. It's very hard to draw something everyday for me.
But I try. Every hour I spend drawing or tattooing I get closer to stopping that shitty job.
I would kill for a apprenticeship...
image.jpg

This is yesterdays attempt.

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
Yesterday's.

. image.jpg

And today's.. Small one. Really busy day at work. ( yeah I know, another lame excuse)

Attachments

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
im a builder but im in a tattoo apprenticeship aswell, Iv just started drawing commission portraits for a little extra cash. finished this 1 about half an hour ago, the pic is a bit crap but you can still see it.
Can I ask you what you ask for a drawing like that? And is it on A4?
Maybe you can send me in a PM?

martin pike

Premium
First Name
martin
Can I ask you what you ask for a drawing like that? And is it on A4?
Maybe you can send me in a PM?
its on A3 i charge *£30 a portrait, im making alot at the moment with this, everyone wants one for christmas i think.:icon_confused:

martin pike

Premium
First Name
martin

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
Today's... My first ( and probably last) drawing in color.
It was a real pain in the ass.. image.jpg

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
thanks, I use derwent drawing pencils, if you haven't used them get some, I promise you wont regret it. and there inktense colour set are really vibrant almost like ink on paper.
Is ' Derwent' a brand name?

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
Daaaaiiiiiimnnnn they are expensive ( at least in Holland they are..)But well worth it? Do you ever do colordrawings?

martin pike

Premium
First Name
martin
Daaaaiiiiiimnnnn they are expensive ( at least in Holland they are..)But well worth it? Do you ever do colordrawings?
they are a bit pricey but with your skill and these pencils you could make a nice portfolio , and yea iv done loads of color drawings but i prefer drawing with normal pencils.

- - - Updated - - -

they are a bit pricey but with your skill and these pencils you could make a nice portfolio , and yea iv done loads of color drawings but i prefer drawing with normal pencils.

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
ordering them right now.
Do you use a 'stump' for the smooth shading? Or do you use ur fingers or just the pencil?
This is what I mean by stump:

Attachments

hYSobe

Premium
First Name
Jamie
lots of people use different smudgers man :) some use those stump pencils you just posted above, some used a bit of tissue paper, kitchen roll, cotton wool, or cotton buds

they all work greatly i hear :)

martin pike

Premium
First Name
martin
lots of people use different smudgers man :) some use those stump pencils you just posted above, some used a bit of tissue paper, kitchen roll, cotton wool, or cotton buds

they all work greatly i hear :)
yea I like the stump pencils because you can get right in them corners like the corners of the eyes for example. kitchen rolls good for big areas, how are you getting on with your water colors?? I was thinking about getting some for flash.

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
yea I like the stump pencils because you can get right in them corners like the corners of the eyes for example. kitchen rolls good for big areas, how are you getting on with your water colors?? I was thinking about getting some for flash.
I think u mean aquarel pencils? No I've never used them before. I think they work great for flash..

hYSobe

Premium
First Name
Jamie
you know what else you can do dude? an easy alternative, wrap some kitchen roll/toilet paper around the edge of a pencil and tape it into place and you have almost the same thing :D made something like it the other day lol!

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
damn you smashed it! :) very nice!!
Like ALWAYS after uploading it I see a thousand things I want to change. I have to learn to take my time instead of make a drawing in 2 hours and regretting posting it..

hYSobe

Premium
First Name
Jamie
Like ALWAYS after uploading it I see a thousand things I want to change. I have to learn to take my time instead of make a drawing in 2 hours and regretting posting it..
yeah i notice this a lot once you post it up or after taking a picture you see different things and are like "hmmm" we aren't crazy portrait artists those who make everything 100% perfect

check

www.instagram.com/1bite2xshy
www.instagram.com/kokaforart

absolutely crazy artists at portrait etc and other things just gives you something to aim towards if you get me? if you associate/aim towards the absolute best artists one day you might get there

these people obviously spend like 20 hours on their work though O_O

eNVVy

Premium
First Name
Nikki
Another excuse! But I gave myself a day off cause it's my birthdayyyy