Sketch a Day! Who Joins Me?

fylfot

Premium Plus
First Name
david
Don't give up, my uncle had bergers disease and had to have his hands and feet replaced with artificial hooks, but he created amazing drawings once he adapted to his prosthetic limbs.

Remove Ads Close
Media
First Name
Allen
Instagram
hellhoundkustoms
I got a little more work done on this sheet over the weekend. I took the photo before I actually finished up refining the frog (relining, polishing up some blending).
GardenFlash_Frog.jpg

GardenFlash_04.jpg

rip_design

Premium
Media
First Name
Orr
Yo, no clue if anyone even remembers me - But I finally got a diagnosis. I'm one of the few lucky men who has Fibromyalgia.

While I can't draw, I've started learning 3D modeling & animation. It's not the same, but I'm learning how to use blender to output some tattoo flash for fun (I can't hold a machine without feeling like someone is electrocuting my arms), and I'm learning 3D simulations and stuff.

Thank you ya'll for giving me the time and place to post my shenanigens.

Media
First Name
Allen
Instagram
hellhoundkustoms
Yo, no clue if anyone even remembers me - But I finally got a diagnosis. I'm one of the few lucky men who has Fibromyalgia.

While I can't draw, I've started learning 3D modeling & animation. It's not the same, but I'm learning how to use blender to output some tattoo flash for fun (I can't hold a machine without feeling like someone is electrocuting my arms), and I'm learning 3D simulations and stuff.

Thank you ya'll for giving me the time and place to post my shenanigens.
Bummer! But, at least you still have an outlet. I used Blender once to create a 3D rendition of my business logo. Way too many options for a guy like me who enjoys tinkering!! 😂

rip_design

Premium
Media
First Name
Orr
Bummer! But, at least you still have an outlet. I used Blender once to create a 3D rendition of my business logo. Way too many options for a guy like me who enjoys tinkering!! 😂
Blender is a serious timesink lol, but it gives me some joy as most of my time is spent in hospitals or in bed trying to fight off the meds
Also, funnily enough - apearently you can render out sketch-styled images w/ it. So, in theory, with a lot of tinkering - Making tattoo flashes with it is completely possible!
untitleaesthethicd.png

Media
First Name
Allen
Instagram
hellhoundkustoms
Wrapped this one up last night. The yellow highlight in the leaves shows a lot better in person. I'll have to work on keeping that contrast better. I'm going to reline it when my micron pens show up and I'll make a few other adjustments at that time.
20200131_211230.jpg