Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Sketching out an idea

AtlantaNate

Premium
First Name
Nathan
Soccer Balls are hard for me to draw. I am a huge soccer fan and member of an ultras group so I get hit up to draw soccer related designs pretty often and it isn't easy. I like the concept. I know its only a sketch but if you are going further with the idea, you are probably going to have to work with the flow of the lettering or the balance of the piece. I was listening to an Interview with Sir Twice recently when he was talking about mixing lettering and images and he said he likes to let the letters flow more instead of keeping them on a rigid curve when combining lettering and images because it doesn't feel as rigid and forced.

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
Soccer Balls are hard for me to draw. I am a huge soccer fan and member of an ultras group so I get hit up to draw soccer related designs pretty often and it isn't easy. I like the concept. I know its only a sketch but if you are going further with the idea, you are probably going to have to work with the flow of the lettering or the balance of the piece. I was listening to an Interview with Sir Twice recently when he was talking about mixing lettering and images and he said he likes to let the letters flow more instead of keeping them on a rigid curve when combining lettering and images because it doesn't feel as rigid and forced.
Yea it was just a on the whim thing I might eventually pursue it again