Small Article on My Work in Hildebrant Blog

Fozz

Premium
Media
First Name
Michael
That's pretty cool man, I also love the pin ups..... I find it hard to believe he doesn't know how to get hold of pig skin though......

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Actually, I dont find that hard to believe. There are alot of places in the States where you just wont find them period, then other places like where I live they are very common place, hell, we get every part except the squeal.....Location, location, location....LOL!!!!!

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Nice one Mike! That's great that they've done a piece on you. Your pin ups are brilliant.
If you're out in Afganistan you should of taken your tattoo kits with you. Surely you would have plenty of demand for your work? Not sure of your situation out there and whether they would allow it?
:icon_confused:
Anyhow... The article rocks!

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Hey, thank you! Ive been debating it the entire time on whether or not to have the stuff here. I dont know what my company would say if I did have it, and there are some folks doing tattoos here already. My biggest problem with doing them here is sanitary reasons, the air alone carries so much trash and bacteria that if I did one and it wasnt properly taken care of Im afraid it would be infected, THEN WHAT??. Even the slightest scratch here takes forever to heal up properly. I just really wouldnt be comfortable with the whole operation. Then you would have the whole issue of getting all that stuff here, and it just becomes a huge headache to me. I go home over Christmas and Ill get in some pig skin practice and possibly a couple real ones in here and there...the wife has been bugging me for a while now to do one on her, and I have a buddy wanting some more work done, so ill keep busy over the holidays for sure!!!!!! Thanks again!