Snub Nose Pistol Quicky

flashhighland

Premium
First Name
Steve
Wanted a quick play tonight on pig skin, so cobbled this together out of a few bits of flash. I just wanted a simple design to tryout the 14 liner needles I have for thick outlining. I like the style. Not a brilliant job and lacking shading and maybe drop shadows but hey, fun anyhows.

IMG_3380.jpg

Comments welcome.

Premium
First Name
micky
I really like pieces like this, stealer job pal

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Looks pretty freaking cool to me!! A 14rl thats a huge line, it doesnt look that big though???? That looks like a 9 or so...interesting!!!!

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Good job, your lines look great. Already planning your next tattoo on skin then...no stopping you now! Lol! :)

flashhighland

Premium
First Name
Steve
Looks pretty freaking cool to me!! A 14rl thats a huge line, it doesnt look that big though???? That looks like a 9 or so...interesting!!!!

Yeah it was 14rl just for the outline of the ribbon and gun. A 3rl was used for the details on the gun. The 14rl is pretty tightly bound so maybe not as thick as it sounds, I bought a box by accident, still not sure how, but I think it's a good look on the right piece. You see this making an appearance in a few more of my efforts.