Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

So Hard To Nail

Mazzlebizzle

Premium
Media
First Name
Matty
hi guys sorry to keep boring you all with my neotrad struggle. Just looking for some critique.
Is this transferable to skin? Would ANYONE wear it?

Attachments

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
For me, it's too soft. Just not my style...don't think I'd want to be tattooed with that much brown

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
Maybe try having the leaves green so they add a bit of contrast, like Mark said, there's a lot of brown in that pic

dirtnail

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Pieter
your drawing style is definitely cool. think this piece could benefit from separating foreground from background a bit more, the head gets a bit lost in the leaves and feels is a bit out of proportion to the leaves. right now the leaves dominate the image while the badger should be main subject. could be due to the fact that all shading is concentrated in the bottom...

do think you have an eye for the style and the basis is definitely there. work a bit on composition and focus on the balance between foreground/background, proportion and keeping focus on your subject matter and i bet your designs will improve immensely.

hope this helps...