Some More Tattoos That Iv Done

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Beepin hxxl! You have been very busy lad! Think you could teach a few of us a thing or two! How do you get so many clients - guess in 2 years you can build up a good customer base eh? Do you advertise or is it just word of mouth?

LMR

Premium
First Name
Luke
lol, word of mouth iv got about 9 ppl to tattoo in the next 5 days just gotta keep your prices reasonable and just keep tryin to improve yourself i spose :p

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
to nervous to start

Hi luke, if you can remember back when you new it was time to start tattooing people instead of just practising on piggy or the rubber stuff, did you have a problem with nerves, I ask you this because I'm at that stage and more than just nerves I keep thinking to myself am I good enough, will something go very wrong, almost in a negative way instead of my normal positive thinking way, people who have seen my work have said I will have no problem, I just need to get the first one under my belt, another thing is a friend of mine has give me the perfect opportunity, he wants me to do a full back piece, I know really that I should start off on something small and build up to larger tats but how I have designed it I can treat it as if it is four or five small tattoos, he has even said it's up to me when I do it, as soon as possible for him, he also has a lot of other tattoos which to be honest are terrible, and he as said if your tattoo is as good as is others, then great, but if I couldn't do better than that then I would not even attempt tattooing on peoples skin, any advice to overcome this nerve thing would be really appreciated.

regards
Tony

LMR

Premium
First Name
Luke
hey, you wouldnt belive it but i have an anxiety disorder lol, pratice and start small aviod symatry (dono how to spell it lol, like circles and hearts) flowes and roses are great for real skin starters as for nerves theres nothink u can do really but after awhile your notice you kinda enter a "peacefull zone" when your doin them as for the back tattoo i would wait awhile at takes ages to recover from a bad tattoo, ps. if nerves cause you hand to shake use a heavyer machine :)

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
nice style

i like all the above especially the kanji first time i have seen this style looks awsome well done mate kep it up :thumbsup::clap:

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
thanks Luke

Thanks Luke, i'm lucky ,nerves don't make my hands shake, and everything plus strait line you said to practise I have been concentrating on for about six months now, the back piece has a cross and because he is irish it is a celtic cross, which has more curves than a normal cross which i am comfortable with, also i am putting three roses with the stems weaving around the cross, one rose for each of his immediate family, so there is not really to many long strait lines, also I have yet to agree on part of the design with my friend, part of the tattoo is tribal and that will be the last part of the tattoo so i'm thinking if part of the tattoo doesn't look quite right then I should be able to alter the tribal part of the tattoo to cover it, thanks for the advise I think we will all be a bit nervous but with just a few good words from somebody who has been there can really boost my confidence, I will post the progress as I go along.

regards
Tony

LMR

Premium
First Name
Luke
no problme one more tip try your best to get each line in one (joins can destory a good tattoo), and try and feel how the line will go in your head always helps me

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
thanks Luke

Once again thanks Luke, you have been a big help, it wasn't so long ago when I could really tell how much better my strait lines where getting, but that is on a flat surface, it's not the same with the different contours of a body, Im going to bite the bullet and phone my friend up tomorrow and try to arrange to start the tattoo next weekend, this will give me a good week to practise the things you have suggested, I have looked at the first part of the tattoo earlier on and there is a rose stem with two little thorns on them right at the position I should be starting the tattoo, so i'll do them first, this should build a bit of confidence and I will go from there, I will also make sure that if at any time I need to get myself together and need a break, he will understand, same goes for him, thanks Luke.