Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Some recent drawing practice

-martin-

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Martin
Nice! Are you using watercolour or markers?

Dzikichrzan

Premium
First Name
Jakub
I did use markers on this one, (working this same like with brushes) tried to shade anchor with brushes and it was a mess lol, and I've choosen wrong paper for watercolour, too thin I guess.

dirtnail

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Pieter
Looking good! Lines could be thicker but they also work fine like this imho. Think the thick lines are mostly part of the modern take on traditional anyway.

One thing that it could use though is more black. Traditional tends to have way more dark black areas.
And to me the details in the flowers of the lighthouse design feel a bit small.

Anyway, definitely a cool sheet you did there (y)

troub1edsou1z

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
i agree with Pieter, more black! Especially in the mountains of the lightlight house piece. I don't think the flowers need to bigger, but maybe moved up in front of the bottom of the rope to make it feel more like its part of that piece...good stuff

Dzikichrzan

Premium
First Name
Jakub
i agree with Pieter, more black! Especially in the mountains of the lightlight house piece. I don't think the flowers need to bigger, but maybe moved up in front of the bottom of the rope to make it feel more like its part of that piece...good stuff
good point now i see that :) thanks for reply