Some Weekend Entertainment

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
A lovely couple sharing their Sunday with me.

View attachment 1343

View attachment 1342

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Very Nice Work

Did the Back hurt her much going across the bone dah im sure she was a trooper I rate this sesion :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
Did the Back hurt her much going across the bone dah im sure she was a trooper I rate this sesion :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

the poor girl set herself up for a bad session from the outset pooring numbing cream onto her back, sealed it with plastic wrap, about 5 hrs before we even touched her with a stencil. It was like trying to tattoo a slimy fish with hot red burning flesh... at first and I had to use both stencil stuff and spray stuff to seal the stencil - even then it wasnt fun. She was literally trembling and very defeated by the thought of pain before we began.

Expecting not to get through it I tattoo'd the poppy's first using a two varied lines 5RL and 9RL with single and sculpted linework for depth and then I went onto the fairy's with a 5RL to sketch the facial details and then I sculpted with the 5RL to give some variation to linework. Next came the butterflies using 5RL and 9RL single pass. Finally I hand drew the vine chains on by hand and used a 5RL single pass for top and sculpted some of the bottom lines.

The bit that hurt her the most is the lowest of the two left hand side flowers and then vines going accross the spine. I ran a long needle but went as shallow and as fast as possible - the linework for these will eventually be complimented by a dark variations of green so I didnt feel the need to draw out the pain.

She was definitely more sensitive on the left side compared with the right and that numbing cream was a f_______g nightmare for a newbie like me to work on.

All in all the tattoo came out great and that pattern will be flipped and repeated to the base of the spine and then coloured - 5 different poppy colours ranging from light pink, magenta, red, purple and himalayan blue, and so on.

All that aside total time 2hrs including the stenciling.

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
I sure would like to see the finished tat so when done if you can post it I bet it will be outstanding :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: Ed :icon_cool:

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
017 (3).jpg 015 (2).jpg

006.jpg

016 (2).jpg
Here is a little more progress... hoping to finish them both off by end of the month.

Remove Ads

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
More on the sleeve and the back piece is finished... poor girl really suffered, so I didnt get to do all that I wanted, but she doesnt want to come back so this is it finished :icon_biggrin: hmm will add a separate thread.