December drawing contest now active! Here

Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Some works and some in progress

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
There is some decent art in there. It seems like some of the linework in different areas you struggled a bit. Like in the chain in the Alien tattoo. But on some the line work is good.

Color packing is where I see the most struggles. Small areas you fill fine, but the larger ones looks a little faint in parts. Like the Snake, the blue in the Budda looking guy. Lighter colors are harder for sure to get in sometimes.

Over all you are on your way. What do you use? Kind of machines, power supply? What are your go to needle configs?

Winkles

Basic
First Name
Derek
There is some decent art in there. It seems like some of the linework in different areas you struggled a bit. Like in the chain in the Alien tattoo. But on some the line work is good.

Color packing is where I see the most struggles. Small areas you fill fine, but the larger ones looks a little faint in parts. Like the Snake, the blue in the Budda looking guy. Lighter colors are harder for sure to get in sometimes.

Over all you are on your way. What do you use? Kind of machines, power supply? What are your go to needle configs?
thanks for the response. I know that some of my issue on the snake is I did it on my own forearm so the stretch was real crap. I have experimented with a variety of setups on all of these. I have a few different machines. A king pin ferum liner. Welker roadrunner shader. An old school rotary machine (I’m pretty sure they don’t make any more). sometimes I feel like color packing just falls right into place and other times I feel like I’m on an endless grind with no change in speed/ angle/ throw and then start focusing on oh shit don’t overwork it attitude. I use a lot of bold 7rl ,9,5, some 7curved mag 11 curved mags. My power supply was pretty old and cheap so I kinda go by sound and feel because the voltage ranges on both my machines.