Son's Name

khosmy

Premium
17 Sep 2011
Finally i am posting my first tattoo in 8 years, i have been trying doing some things in pig skin but... it simply isn't the same thing, personally i can't work with it.

This one was done on my chest (left side), and it was a true adventure when trying to find the best way to have a support for my hand... but in the end, it went better than i thought, but still with the idea i can do better.

Opinions welcome.

Btw, the tattoo is straight, just my camera was sightly tilted.

P101011_03.490001.jpg

oultimer

Premium
13 Dec 2010
That looks good mate!i have been thinking about doing one on my own chest'was going to try a spider type design'i have done a lot on my arm and thighs'legs and have done a few on some friends so far,with reasonable results 'would appreciate any advice on this as your one has turned out ok':icon_smile:

khosmy

Premium
17 Sep 2011
That looks good mate!i have been thinking about doing one on my own chest'was going to try a spider type design'i have done a lot on my arm and thighs'legs and have done a few on some friends so far,with reasonable results 'would appreciate any advice on this as your one has turned out ok':icon_smile:

Well, to be honest what i can recommend is, train the stencil on your chest, like place the stencil and use a marker to trace it all perfectly, almost like if you were tattooing, this will give you a good idea of how you will have to place your hand, etc.
In my first lines in this tattoo is was like "this is gonna be fun...:icon_rolleyes:", truly awkward, especially because in my case it was lettering, and if in the chest is already weird, than "writing" upside down is even weirder. :icon_lol:

oultimer

Premium
13 Dec 2010
Was actually thinking of trying to do a practice run with a marker pen think i will give it a go 'i had got as far as shaving my chest and applying the stencil a few months ago had the needle and machine set ready to go had even dipped in the ink but chickened out at the last second:icon_redface:have done a lot more since then tho and have a bit more confidence'i think'so will go for it 'maybe':icon_eek: !!!

13crows

Premium
4 Oct 2011
wow nice work m8 upside down your neck must of been in pain after lol iv done around my own belly but not chest yet ,,,nice work anyway bro