Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Son's Names on Gorlfriends Hands!?

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #1
My girlfriend has wanted to get our Sons names on her hands for ages - She was quoted *£30 each by our local shop and I didn't really want to do them as it was on her hands and I dodn't wanna fook em up and also I thought that they would hurt like a mofo and she would think it was because I didnt really know what I was doing not because it just hurt (if you get me?)

I did an a4 piggys worth of practice on them till I was feeling confident and then did Conor on her right hand. Admittedly I did try and do it a bit quicker than my own to reduce the suffering but I had to go over it again as it was very patchy / feint so it hurt half as much for twice as long (and will need touching up when healed) I didn't want to go over it any more for fear of wrecking her lovely skin.

I then did Logan on her left hand. This time I told her it would prob hurt more but would be over quicker and prob look better. She has 3 other tattoos and I reminded her that its 10 minutes of pain and a tattoo forever. This one took less than half the time I didnt have to go over it all again (although I prob will when healed) and looked a lot darker first time.

I used a 7rl for lines then carefully done little tights circles with a 7rs afterwards, I also used the Talens black ink that had just arrived (I used free kit black on my own one because impatient)
Also I had the needle protuding from the tube the width of a spiders pube on the first one and not at all on the second one and that seemed to help?

She loves them anyway (phew) and they are pretty straight I think. She now want's a shoulder tat (oh dear what have I started)

Here's some pics. Any advice or feedback would be great. I'm contemplating doing a ring on myself (I have knuckle tats I know it hurts) any tips on doing this? I have wanted one for years but shops are reluctant to do them (for a reason obviously!)

Just saw the heading! Gorlfriend! this was a typo i'm not trying to sound like i'm Bugsy Malone! Why can you edit the post but not the title?

DOH!

Attachments

Last edited: