Hey guys,
Im looking for a spring tension guage and cant find one anywhere:icon_frown:
does anyone know where I can get one . cheers:icon_lol:

Bri

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I can think of a lot more important things to buy for *£45, it seems to me that tattooing is just getting far to technical and people are being dragged in by buying things that they don't really need.

regards
Tony

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
I can think of a lot more important things to buy for *£45, it seems to me that tattooing is just getting far to technical and people are being dragged in by buying things that they don't really need.

regards
Tony
I agree Tony, I purchased one as part of my understanding of machine mechanics as I love tinkering with tattoo machines, I have rebuilt, repaired and sold on lots of machines and I do find the spring tension gauge useful.

The same can be said for the eikon and cyclone power supplies, why get wrapped up in numbers that the meter says, they didnt have all the high tech knowledge in sailor jerrys day lol!

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
Yes If you are doing a lot of that type of work then it could make you life a bit easier, but as far as your own machines go, I think if you read the tuning guide it has everything you need to know.