Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Start of a forearm piece....

-martin-

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Martin
Very nice! I hope I can do stuff like this someday :D
Only thing is the petals that are completely "white" stands out and steals some of the focus, maybe a slight shadow on the edges or in the middle will help some :)

troub1edsou1z

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
You'll get there with practice....Yea after looking at it for awhile, I do agree i need to tone them back a bit

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
How do you like Nocturnal wash Tom? Do you use Nocturnal black as well?

troub1edsou1z

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
How do you like Nocturnal wash Tom? Do you use Nocturnal black as well?
i love them.. for years i did my own wash but could never find a black that i liked, that would cut down to a soft grey. Everything was too dark for my liking. Yes I use the whole set minus the white, so lining/shading black , super black, dark, medium, & light

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
i love them.. for years i did my own wash but could never find a black that i liked, that would cut down to a soft grey. Everything was too dark for my liking. Yes I use the whole set minus the white, so lining/shading black , super black, dark, medium, & light
I've used Nocturnal for a couple of years too, and love it. Surprised that not more ppl use it, or even try it. I've started trying Intenze Zuperblack now though, for some tattoos where I need to add more contrast. Like this one. It's made with nocturnal so far.20190308_160114.jpg

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Empire makes a great set I'm told. that's what the guys at the shop use and they love it.

troub1edsou1z

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
yea so far this is the best wash i've used. I tried silverback, eternal, and my own, but i just like how this heals out. It def has that chicano west coast style and the lighter tones heal nice and soft....