Started My 3rd...

bdahyrt

Premium
First Name
Rick
Here is a taurus zodiac symbol i started on my wife, what an akward place to tattoo. It is on her left hip just above the panty line. She said it didnt feel good at all there either, she kept twitching in the one spot. Gonna use some bright/vibrant colors in it, with some shading n stuff

IMG_1218.jpg

Ph47

Premium
First Name
Michael
Cool, love the style. Should look great when its done. Tell her to grit her teeth it will be worth it. :icon_evil::icon_lol:

bdahyrt

Premium
First Name
Rick
Thanks. Can't wait to finish it, got some more ideas for it while i was at work tonight that i may put in it

Tarantula

Premium
First Name
Jais
Looks like you had some trouble with your lines there, you may want to go round the whole outline and make it real thick to cover that up. Also I think you found out that stars are not so easy to pull off when you first start, the lines have to be perfect or it looks messy, again maybe thicken the outline up to save it. Twitchers make life really difficult but it's something you have to learn to work with.

bdahyrt

Premium
First Name
Rick
There is a little more i want to do with the black, but the stars are not supposed to be perfect, it is supposed to be sort of a "cartoony" design