Stencil Machine

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Hi folks'i was wondering if any of you have got one of these machines of e bay?they are selling for *£92.99 was thinking of getting one myself but would like to hear if any one knows if they are any good .They are also on sale for a few extra quid with sets of ink i would be doubtfull if it was any good but could be ok for practice skin tho. 140.jpg

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
I think i have posted somewhere else on here, saying that these are pretty good.
Ive changed my mind. They are shite! I have used mine for around 6 stencils and its packed up. The thing just doesnt warm up quick enough. It takes your image through, but it basically comes out the other end with nothing more than a scratch on the tracing paper.
Garbage!

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
the one i had didn't print a full a4 sheet, it cut the bottom off and the print was unpredictable, i sold it after about 4 weeks.

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Thanks for that .sounds like they aren't much good'is there any you could recomend at a reasonable price?

frontosa

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
get a cheap dot matrix printer.
you dont need the ink ribbon in it, just put your stencel paper in and print your pic off your pc.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
I agree with Fronosa,go for a dot matrix printer....go for a 24 pin printer...i got one from ebay for *£5...perfect transfers every time......