Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Super stoked about this one from yesterday.

Thread starter #1
Media
First Name
Stacey
My poor cousin was shaved & stenciled 3 times for this tattoo in the past few months and I backed out last minute from lack of confidence. I just wanted to get a few more tattoos in before I attempted this. Those god damn whiskers were freakin me out. I’ve seen even some beautifully done tigers with lacked up heavily lined whiskers that looked like crap and I didn’t wanna do that. I just didn’t wanna do it if I didn’t feel like I was gonna nail it. I think I did ok though. I was very pleased. It’s no Bob Tyrell but it’s nit bad for less than 2 years collectively of tattooing in total with the bulk of my practice being in the last 6 months. It was my biggest attempt yet at black and grey.

I was full of anxiety at this half way pic but shortly after that I calmed down internally and was in a groove. I feel really good about the final outcome. The skin was angry, redness was gone in the bottom half by the time I got to the top. And because my cousin is my roommate I’m gonna get a up close and personal view of the healing process daily which makes me happy.

A well healed tattoo is as important to me as the work itself.

Attachments

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Looks nice. I'd love to see a healed pic if you can get one. I just can't wrap my head around how black and gray will heal.

First Name
Tom
My poor cousin was shaved & stenciled 3 times for this tattoo in the past few months and I backed out last minute from lack of confidence. I just wanted to get a few more tattoos in before I attempted this. Those god damn whiskers were freakin me out. I’ve seen even some beautifully done tigers with lacked up heavily lined whiskers that looked like crap and I didn’t wanna do that. I just didn’t wanna do it if I didn’t feel like I was gonna nail it. I think I did ok though. I was very pleased. It’s no Bob Tyrell but it’s nit bad for less than 2 years collectively of tattooing in total with the bulk of my practice being in the last 6 months. It was my biggest attempt yet at black and grey.

I was full of anxiety at this half way pic but shortly after that I calmed down internally and was in a groove. I feel really good about the final outcome. The skin was angry, redness was gone in the bottom half by the time I got to the top. And because my cousin is my roommate I’m gonna get a up close and personal view of the healing process daily which makes me happy.

A well healed tattoo is as important to me as the work itself.
Very nice . How long have you been tattooing ?