Super stoked about this one from yesterday.

Foxgirl

Premium
Media
First Name
Stacey
My poor cousin was shaved & stenciled 3 times for this tattoo in the past few months and I backed out last minute from lack of confidence. I just wanted to get a few more tattoos in before I attempted this. Those god damn whiskers were freakin me out. I’ve seen even some beautifully done tigers with lacked up heavily lined whiskers that looked like crap and I didn’t wanna do that. I just didn’t wanna do it if I didn’t feel like I was gonna nail it. I think I did ok though. I was very pleased. It’s no Bob Tyrell but it’s nit bad for less than 2 years collectively of tattooing in total with the bulk of my practice being in the last 6 months. It was my biggest attempt yet at black and grey.

I was full of anxiety at this half way pic but shortly after that I calmed down internally and was in a groove. I feel really good about the final outcome. The skin wasnt angry, redness was gone in the bottom half by the time I got to the top. And because my cousin is my roommate I’m gonna get a up close and personal view of the healing process daily which makes me happy.

A well healed tattoo is as important to me as the work itself.

Remove Ads

Attachments

Last edited:

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Malin
@tattoo.morth.art
Absolutely lovely work!!! Can't find anything to critique :giggle: You have done an excellent job (y)(y)(y)

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
Looks nice. I'd love to see a healed pic if you can get one. I just can't wrap my head around how black and gray will heal.

Tomink

Premium
First Name
Tom
My poor cousin was shaved & stenciled 3 times for this tattoo in the past few months and I backed out last minute from lack of confidence. I just wanted to get a few more tattoos in before I attempted this. Those god damn whiskers were freakin me out. I’ve seen even some beautifully done tigers with lacked up heavily lined whiskers that looked like crap and I didn’t wanna do that. I just didn’t wanna do it if I didn’t feel like I was gonna nail it. I think I did ok though. I was very pleased. It’s no Bob Tyrell but it’s nit bad for less than 2 years collectively of tattooing in total with the bulk of my practice being in the last 6 months. It was my biggest attempt yet at black and grey.

I was full of anxiety at this half way pic but shortly after that I calmed down internally and was in a groove. I feel really good about the final outcome. The skin was angry, redness was gone in the bottom half by the time I got to the top. And because my cousin is my roommate I’m gonna get a up close and personal view of the healing process daily which makes me happy.

A well healed tattoo is as important to me as the work itself.
Very nice . How long have you been tattooing ?