TheBrowProject

Premium
8 Aug 2020
Dallas, Texas
First Name
Nicole
www.instagram.com/thebrowproject_
Hello there! My name is Nicole Blankenship, and I reside in Dallas, Texas. I'm a cosmetic tattoo artist with over 5 years experience specializing in 3D Hairstrokes, Powder Brow (Shading), Lip Blushing/ LipStick lips, and Saline PMU/Tattoo removal. I just dived into machine work about 2.5 years ago, as I do some manual, some machine. I love learning from tattoo artists because you guys have straight paved the way and I look up to your expertise and knowledge. I might not have any experience with body art tattooing, but I know a thing or two about permanent cosmetics, and I'm always happy to spread my knowledge and education on that end if anybody is curious. I look forward to learning from this group and becoming a better artist because of it!

Instagram : TheBrowProject_

TexasPT

Premium Gold
9 Dec 2011
Media
Texas
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
HEYYYYY THERE FRIEND! AUSTIN IS one of my favorite places, although Austinites tend to not love Dallas people. :D I'm not your typical Dallas girl anyways, lol!

I lived in Dallas quite a while. Graduated from Plano when there were only 2 highschools. Worked bars in deep ellum in my early 20's. Finally left mid 20's to go get married and make babies. :) Glad to have you on the forum. Let me know if you have Austin connections looking for a home, the shop I'm in would do well with a permanent makeup artist.

DKJ

Premium
23 Oct 2017
Media
France
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo
LOL, Texas seems to be the World's leading number of tattoers!

And they're good with that!

Welcome Nicole,

Peace,

DKJ

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
LOL, Texas seems to be the World's leading number of tattoers!

And they're good with that!

Welcome Nicole,

Peace,

DKJ
If you join a few tattoo machine trading groups, you will find an awful lot of the traders are from Texas