Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in
  • The latest tattoo drawing contest is now open for entries.
    Enter now to win your trophy. Read more

Tattoo changed colour and shiney

Thread starter #1
Ive managed to do a lion tattoo took my time ect.Used 7rl for lining and a 8rs for a tad of black,huh the proplem is know the ink as scaped and come off on its own.The tattoo has turned like a blue with like a plastic shine on it.Any help anyone.fricking out lining is pretty good aswell.hhhmmm.:mad::mad::mad:

Sonic

Premium
First Name
aarrgghhh
Too deep and probably chewed up the skin.

Leave it for around 2 months, then go over it. Dont try it before, as it sounds like it is slightly scarred the tissue.

Dont worry, Ask anyone who is just starting out, it happens to everyone!

Thread starter #3
needles/power

I have the needles set so u just just feel tip on lining,and when depressing amatuer bar sticks out about 3mm.And power set 8.5 volts.IS THIS RIGHT.And on the shading same,only i turn up volts to 9.5 is this right.cheers for help sonic.

DavidE

Premium
steveo44 said:
I have the needles set so u just just feel tip on lining,and when depressing amatuer bar sticks out about 3mm.And power set 8.5 volts.IS THIS RIGHT.And on the shading same,only i turn up volts to 9.5 is this right.cheers for help sonic.
:confused: You should really consider buying the course mate. Im sure anyone on here will tell you that it spells out most of the things regarding your problems.
Turning up the volts is the wrong way to go about shading. Its the hit/stroke that requires attention, and 9.5 sounds too high, although this can vary depending on your machines.

yes

shes right m8 the course is well worth it ul be very suprised at some of the things you thought you was doing rite but it turns out you wasnt an its got great tips.

Thread starter #7
tatt sorted now

Sorted the tattoo useing 5mags wenet over well peeling well flacking of great turned the vlots just under 8.0 seems to be better for my shader;thanks every one advise good again

Inkdeep

Can´t you like bend the rare spring upwards to get more spring tension...I dont wanna break my gun by going to high in volts...

tin23uk

ha ha ha i did see a machine with bullets on it, i really want one they look sweet.

sorry i was calling it a gun too, but machine does sound better