Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Tattoo grip bandage replacement

First Name
Erin
Hi! I just want to ask where to buy grip bandage that can be use for medical purpose too? I just want to try that atm to save up till I can afford to buy normal grips.

I dont mind cutting it/doing effort to put that bandage than the normal one, also its color white bandage, if anyone know whats the name and where to buy it thanks in advance.
(I tried to buy one in a pharmacy store but the bandage doesnt stretch and stick..

balooka

Premium
First Name
Jay
You mean the self adhesive bandage? I used to buy them at barberdts but now I use aliexpress. Same stuff, same grip/adhesion. I think they are like 99 cents for a roll of 4,5 meters. Less if you buy more.

I only use bandage btw, I cling wrap my grip after clening, ‘thicken’ it by wrapping 2 layers of folded paper towel on it, and wrap it all up with bandage. And of course bag the rest of the machine/cable.

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
Cohesive bandage ,I believe is the correct name

First Name
Alex
If you want to buy the bandage, you can get it from the local stores; you can consult with the tattoo artist regarding the type of bandage that you require.

dirtnail

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Pieter
@Melbo and @balooka just to clear things up for me... both you guys are using a rotary pen with membrane cartridges right? :giggle:
And with a "grip" you actually mean those grip sleeve things you slide on the grip, or pen in this case...

If this is the case than listen to @balooka... don't bother with the sleeves... paper towels and grip wrap are your friend :cool:

balooka

Premium
First Name
Jay
@Melbo and @balooka just to clear things up for me... both you guys are using a rotary pen with membrane cartridges right? :giggle:
And with a "grip" you actually mean those grip sleeve things you slide on the grip, or pen in this case...

If this is the case than listen to @balooka... don't bother with the sleeves... paper towels and grip wrap are your friend :cool:
Hahah :)

this stuff: