Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Tattoo Group - Manchester/Stockport

iamjaykane

First Name
Jay Kane
Thread starter #1
I was thinking of starting a tattooing group in the Manchester or Stockport area.

The idea will be to get together on a weekly, monthly, bi-monthly etc basis (whenever people are free and available) and tattoo together and learn as a group.

If anyone is interested in this kind of thing we could help each other learn with like-minded people.

This is only an idea, we would need a place to meet etc

Tattooz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Dave
Its a good idea, but i cant imagine it ever coming off. There would be some great brawls though if the so called "Pros" turned up. :p

First Name
Gavin
Its a good idea, we have nothing like this in my part of the country, so I'd be more than happy to travel 40 mins every month for the sake of learning something as I'm a total beginner

Kime

Premium
First Name
kim
wow, idea sympa but hard !lol! many tattoo artists are focused on them even... very few are very open in PROs ! it is more realistic to have two or three friends ui want to learn ? or exchange information. that create a group if people do not possess the level it will do nothing! and if a person is more experienced than others this will be a way!!! this is identtique with other ARTS.
In general there is a teacher who teaches others ..... but put that all students will not make a difference and put that teachers will be the same! to learn you need a mentor! worker or be very much alone and experimenter. When an artist masters technique = it does not give his technique to others for free!!!!
this is VERY RARE!!!! lol the tattoo is a TRADE and the problems are many ....:icon_confused: