Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Tattoo Model

Thread starter #1
Hi Everybody

I would like to get more tattoos and my wife would like to learn how to tattoo. I could be interested in becoming a model for someone who is learning to tattoo and passing skills onto my wife, if this is of interest then please come back to me, I live in the middle of england and would not want to travel too far, cheers David

art_class

First Name
Angie
Gosh, you are brave!
Pin cushion comes to mind. I find that its not hard to find people willing to be tattooed, as they feel they are getting something for nothing. Getting a tatt is quite expensive, so volunteers are more than willing to lend some practice skin. :)

Thread starter #3
Not really brave

Just keen to learn and help others on the way as well. I have downloaded the manual and I am impressed, top quality stuff and something we will be following. We are also about to buy a kit soon so hooking up with someone who is a bit further down the learning trail would be great and getting tattooed is what it is all about. I have quite a few tattoos already that are outlined and need to be shaded and coloured so perhaps that is a way to get going.