Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Tattoo supplies for unlicensed people

First Name
Perri
Thread starter #1
I am looking for some inks from a tattoo supplies company and wondered if they will ask me for a licence number or anything?
Can anyone recommend any suppliers that dont ask.

sneeks18

tattoo supplys

theres a place in orange county ca called D M S they sell inks needles and every thing

WHAT ABOUT SUPERTATZ,He sells on e-bay and is a member on here.Ive had flash cards ect.Fast and reliable,I think he sells ink aswell.Worth a try.

First Name
Steve
i won some ink off the tattoo shop on ebay over a week ago and still not had it.
and they dont reply to email's
they are a waste of time.

First Name
Ian
if using tattoo shop, better to use their web site and not ebay as they tend to be a bit slack on ebay but they do eventually reply, use the website and get your items faster and they reply faster, i prefer powerlinetattoosuplies.

beppe

Premium
First Name
angelito
Hey mate, I use new image, the tattoo shop, and killer ink. Barber dts also but you can't buy needles or machines from them.

First Name
martin
hi mate, i have used barberdts, powerline,and killerink in the past and have used newimage recently, try powerline first never had any problems with at all.