Tattoo

Daz

Premium
19 Feb 2011
Worcestershire
First Name
Darren
Hi been some time since i have been one here hope everyones still keeping well.

Well i have now carried out my first tattoo on someone.

Attachments

• stages.jpg
    stages.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 68

Daz

Premium
19 Feb 2011
Worcestershire
First Name
Darren
We have also taken on a tattoo artist now and decided it was time to get some of my dodgy tattoo's covered up.

The cover up he has carried out is 100% freehand

my cover.jpg

WilD

Premium
13 Jan 2011
UK
First Name
Dawn
Hey Daz!

good to catch up with you!

The tat you did looks v good for a first go:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: Well done!

The cover up is looking great too! xx

stealth

Premium
15 Jun 2011
coventry
First Name
rob
daz is that really your first tattoo ? wow mate, looks like your a natural & keep up the good work :icon_exclaim: Also the coverup is top-notch, loveing this (but as most people know, i'm a sucker for anything jap :icon_cool:)

torifgarder

Basic
25 Apr 2012
First Name
torif
A good skills are needed for better covering up the tattoos. Recently my friend got a dragon tattoo on his shoulder. It looks so nice.

Bazd

Basic
18 Apr 2012
Europe
First Name
AFFA.jon
:clap: DAZ !

( for Cover Up, I propose to customers under a layer ! coverage ! you know what an undercoat ? like to paint a wall .... :icon_mrgreen: you paint a protective layer before!. With a yellow ink, Rose! to mitigate all the old tattoo. 2 sessions with the tattoo is no longer dark. but very clear! close to the skin color. There has long did that tattoo artists. Even if it takes longer .... It paralyzes the ancient pigments! Because in a Cover the immediate result is not the final result. = Explanation = must see Cover Up 5 years? or after 10 years? often former pigment back. on the new tattoo: ((Often if not cancel the old pigments. after several years back the pigments. They Confuse new x. the Tattoo becomes very dark .... the old tattoo is the new mix! MUST BLOCK old the pigments with a light color!!!!! not white!! it does not in time!!!! but the result is guaranteed ....)

Kime

Premium
28 May 2012
bouillon
First Name
kim
- Nice tattoo DAZ ! I also use this technic, but the customer must be OK ? it requires four times longer . Necessity of passages 2 or 3 additionnal sessions = a lot of time but good results. it's true.

Remove Ads